Just for everyone’s safety in the present situation, the following rules will be adopted at our dojo when you come to train.
1. If you don’t feel well, please do not turn up to train or watch the class.
2. Arrive/ leave after class in gi, unless this is not possible due to travelling on public transport. The area the men change in will not be available to us at this time and the toilets will have to be used but do not walk around the dojo half-dressed or with your gi top open. This is not acceptable to any other dojo member
3. On arrival wash/sanitise hands
4. A temperature check will be done on everyone. As a rule of thumb, if anyone shows above 37c they will not be permitted to train
5. Bring your own weapons if you have them. If you use club weapons, clean them thoroughly before and after use
6. Wear a face mask in class if you wish to
- No hakama at this time. You will, I’m sure, wash your gi after each practise but hakama don’t get washed that regularly.
- On departure/in breaks in the class, wash/sanitise hands
- Bring a towel with you to wipe your face and hands
- If you want to pay with cash each time you attend, that’s fine but if you want to pay by bank transfer for a number of sessions, I will create an attendance sheet that will be marked off each time you attend. If you do pay for a number of sessions, let me know and use your name as a reference when you transfer money to the dojo account
- READ THE RULES RELATING TO DOJO ETIQUETTE THAT ARE IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP BOOK AND OBSERVE THEM AT ALL TIMES